We are excited to announce our annual Spring Running Club!
This year, we are running a 9-week training program which begins Sunday, March 4th. The goal for this year’s run program culminates with the Broad Street Run on Sunday, May 6th. This is a more challenging length run, which means that we will be providing more weekly guidance for training for this race. However, we encourage anyone who is interested to sign up for the run program whether you want to register for the Broad Street Race or not. It is a great way to increase your cardio training, overall conditioning, and have some fun running with friends when the weather starts to get nice!
This running program is scalable to all abilities and will involve more advanced options and scaled options for each individual.
This 9-week running program will include:
- 1 programmed scheduled group run on Sundays at 9:00am on Williamston trail (sessions could take place at the gym depending on weather)
- 1 additional day programmed to do individually and log times in Wodify
- Private Facebook Group for support and accountability
- CrossFit Off the Grid Broad Street Run shirt
- Open to non-members
Anyone who would like to participate in the running program, but not register for the race, will still get a t-shirt and would be encouraged to spectate at the race to support friends who may be running. However, we encourage those who would like to participate should push themselves to participate.
Online registration for the Broad Street Race opens on February 1st and closes February 16th.
For running program, pricing is as follows:
- Unlimited Plus+ Members: $17 (cost of t-shirt)
- All other members: $25
- Non-members: $30 (includes a newly created Wodify account and access to the gym for programming if needed)
*Please note, the cost of the running program does not cover the cost of the Broad Street Race. All details for Broad Street can be found HERE.